We are continuously on the lookout for dedicated and enthusiastic professionals to join our team. We currently have vacancies for Energy consultants with sales management experience.
Job Title: Solar Energy Consultant/Manager
Job Summary: If you’re driven by success and a natural born closer, our dynamic team can take your career to the next level. Energy Consultants are responsible for driving Solar Tech Elec sales activity in designated areas of West Central Florida and more areas of the Sunshine state.
- Solar appointment setting
- Travel to and from customers to negotiate and close deals
- Generate leads and utilize existing network of contacts to generate sales
- Maintain database of all leads and opportunities, and track all activities from initial lead development through hand-off
- Complete sales of pre-qualified customers by phone and email, and seeing customers through to project installation
- Follow‐up with leads from multiple sources
- Achieve and surpass customer and company goals and expectations
- Proficient in IT, MS Office, the use of mobile messenger apps IOS/android must have experience with CRM tools and sales pipelines to show leads activities and deals logged within the customer journey
- Provide regular reporting on the CRM program to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- 2-3 years as a successful first-time closer
- 1-2 years of success with in-home sales
- Willing to travel (a key part to the role is traveling, to, from and at customer appointments and events)
- High energy, positive, enthusiastic, self-driven and ambitious self-starter and problem solver with a proven ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively in an evolving work environment
- Comfort and confidence in the sale of financial and/or professional services
- Customer service oriented with a proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Results-oriented with exceptional interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and follow-up skills
- Capable of managing own time and setting own schedule and appointments to ensure timely completion of projects while working under pressure
- Possess a clean driving record, reliable vehicle and insurance
- Detailed skills on residential and commercial solar projects process.
- Experience with cities and utilities for solar projects.
- Customer service management. (Proficient in CRM software- preferably Pipedrive
- Ability to think long-term, process-based, and anticipate potential problems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe, DocuSign, Google Suite, CRM tools, Mapping tools, and Online Solar Platforms.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of sales Management experience required.
- 2+ years of Solar industry experience required.
- You should have a clean US drivers license and valid insurance to travel to work and appointments across the region and other areas to the state.
Job Type: Full-time Monday – Friday. Weekend availability.
Salary: $54,016.00 – $200,655.00 per year.
Please fill out the form below to apply to work at Solar Tech Elec
Oops! We could not locate your form.